Sunday, March 22, 2015

#2. a segment of two

                           A       Segment     Of       Two


1.  Commuter
            A person who travel with transport between home and school.
            Lily is a commuter in my class.


2. Strain
            Force (a part of one's body or oneself) to make a strenuous or unusually great effort.
            He is always have to strain every unpredictable situation.

3. Reinforces
           To increase or strengthen something
            You have to reinforces your English.

4.  Swap
           An act of exchanging one thing for another
           Please swap your candy to me. I don't like this favor.


5. Disruption
           Disturbance or problems that interrupt an event, activity, or process
           The big tasks disruption multiple small tasks.

 



It's will very helpful to me.
 I can learn more English Vocabulary and what the English word actually means .

No comments:

Post a Comment