Sunday, March 8, 2015

#1. HIHIHIHI

     Hello, My English name is Trista. My Chinese name is Yung Jie Di. I am twenty years old. I born at October 22.I study in international business. I have 1 brother and 1 sister.My sister is elder, my brother is young than me five years.We have very well relationship.
      I don't like to go outside. I love to stay home. My hobby is play computer and watch korean's drama.I had lived in Taoyuan , now I live in Taipei Shilin district.
                                                                                                                            Nice to meet you.

4 comments:

  1. Hello~
    I sit next to you.
    And you are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~
    I'm Amber~NIce to meet you:))
    It's happy to attending the same course with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi~
    I'm Irene. Nice to meet you.
    I also like to watch Korean's drama. Which Korean's drama do you watch now?
    Do you like Korean song? Which team do you like?

    ReplyDelete